This award celebrates emissions reduction initiatives undertaken by the New Zealand energy sector. We want to hear about initiatives large and small that contribute to reducing or avoiding emissions of carbon dioxide and/or other greenhouse gases.
We want to hear about initiatives large or small that contribute to reducing or avoiding emissions of carbon dioxide and/or other greenhouse gases.
|Open to:||New Zealand energy sector organisations such as retailers, generators, network companies, pipeline owners, oil/gas explorers, producers and to industrial and corporate organisations that use large volumes of energy|
|Third party nominations:||Yes, with consent from the party being nominated|
|Time period assessed:||Initiatives undertaken over the last two-three years (started, completed or ongoing)|
- Unison Networks – Windsor Substation
- Fonterra and Nature's Flame – Wood Pellets
- Meridian Energy - EV business fleet initiative
- ChargeNet EV charging network
- An ongoing core business model or a strategic initiative based on net zero emissions
- A business-as-usual project which features emissions reduction as an outcome
Access the digital entry forms here
If you have any questions about entering this category, please email firstname.lastname@example.org