Award for outstanding energy-related initiatives that have delivered significant benefits, carried out by large energy users.
Past winners have shown successful energy efficiency and emissions reduction programmes or alternative energy supply and value additions to their operations.
|Open to:||This category is open to New Zealand’s large energy users (e.g. industrial and corporate organisations that use large volumes of energy (electricity, gas, coal, transport fuel etc.) at a single site or across multiple sites|
|Third party nominations:||Yes, with consent from the party being nominated|
|Time period assessed:||Initiatives undertaken over the last two-three years (started, completed or ongoing)|
- McCain Foods – Pulse Electrified Field
- Open Country Dairy electrode boiler installation
- Red Stag Timber - Biomass powered sawmill
- City Rail Link – Carbon footprint measurement and reduction
- Energy efficiency and emissions reduction programmes
- Unique energy management programmes, process optimisations
- Alternative energy supply procurement and value additions
Access the digital entry forms here
If you have any questions about entering this category, please email email@example.com