Award for an outstanding initiative that has demonstrated wide-reaching benefits to both the organisation and community involved.
Tell us about the ways you have engaged and worked with your community to make a meaningful contribution.
|Open to:||New Zealand energy sector organisations such as retailers, generators, network companies, pipeline owners, oil/gas explorers and producers|
|Third party nominations:||Yes, with consent from the party being nominated|
|Time period assessed:||Initiatives undertaken over the last two years (started, completed or ongoing)|
- Community engagement for asset replacement project
- Strengthening hapū relationships through learning and understanding
- Genesis - School-gen programme
- Ten years of partnership: NZAS and Southland Girls' High School
- Geocamp: Inspiring kids and teachers into science
- Negotiation of land access agreements, iwi engagement and equity partnership opportunities
- Community support, education, training and sponsorship programmes
Access the digital entry forms here
If you have any questions about entering this category, please email email@example.com