This award celebrates excellence in a network business where an initiative delivers outstanding results. This could be a success story about anything whether it is innovative asset management, engineering, IT system development, project management, new energy initiative or customer focus.
You are an electricity distributor, transmission business or fuel pipeline owner who has introduced an initiative that has produced outstanding results.
|Open to:||New Zealand energy network organisations including electricity networks (transmission and distribution), natural gas networks, LPG networks, transport fuel networks, oil networks and large energy consumer energy network owners / private network owners|
|Third party nominations:||Yes, with consent from the party being nominated|
|Time period assessed:||Initiatives undertaken over the last two-three years (started, completed or ongoing)|
- Harbour crossing project
- Pohokura gas pipeline repair
- Putting the smarts in scalable customer restoration
- A new technology idea which materially improves network performance or reliability
- A staff initiative that improves network operation or customer satisfaction
- A maintenance technique that dramatically extends asset life or reduces lifestyle cost
Access the digital entry forms here
If you have any questions about entering this category, please email email@example.com